Recognized as a standard work, this new, completely revised and expanded edition contains:
- All important eye diseases encountered in daily practice
- Coverage of pet animals, horses, birds and farm animals
- Practical tips for effective diagnosis
- The latest drugs, diagnostic and therapeutic methods
- Step-by-step surgical procedures
- First-class color photographs and instructive drawings to illustrate symptoms and techniques
The book's structure follows the steps of a clinical investigation. It is a reliable and indispensable handbook both for the novice in veterinary ophthalmology and the general practitioner.